- When attempting to restrict user access to certain reporting units (or any other dimension) in Financial Consolidation and then deploying an Extended Analytics data cube, the security permissions set within Financial Consolidation are not effective on the cube.
Restrictions work fine in Financial Consolidation.
Users have access to all data in Excel workbook (Analyzer/EPMAddin) whereas they should not.
PS: This only applies to cubes in Microsoft Analysis Server (SSAS); cubes in SAP NetWeaver (NW) will not use restrictions from Financial Consolidation.
- SAP Extended Analytics (EA) 7.5 Analyzer
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0 EPM Addin
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5 and 10.0
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
UDF , udf , Cartesis Analytics , security , Données visibles , restriction , groupe d'accès , securité , droit , right , EPMADDIN , sheet , report , KBA , EPM-EA-DES , Designer , EPM-EA-ANA , Analyzer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.