There are three different ways of processing periods during a consolidation in Magnitude:
1. process all periods together (with or without opening balances)
2. process one period after another without carrying forward opening balances from one period to the next
3. process one period after another and carry forward opening balances from one period to the next
This article answers the following questions:
what settings can be differentiated for each period in a consolidation?
- how do the 3 options differ in terms of processing?
- what criteria are used to enable you to choose the best option based on the context?
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
period, consolidation , CART14364 , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Reporting, Data Entry, Categories , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.