In SAP BusinessObjects (as well as many other applications) there appears to be a limit of 15 digits that can be displayed.
Digits after the 15th position will be returned as '0' i.e: 12345678901234567890 will be displayed 12345678901234500000.
- Result of a calculation can be incorrect when working with more than 15 digits.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xir2, bo xi 31, number, zero, 15 digit, limit, webi, web intelligence, binary, floating point, decimal, big numbers, ieee 754, web intelligence, big numbers , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.