- CSV file shows data from query and not report data
- Web Intelligence report is updated, but layout of columns in CSV file remains the same as what's in the original query
- Web Intelligence report level variables, formulas and filters are lost when exporting to CSV
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, export, save, save to, save as, download, report, variable, formula, filter, modifications, changes, data, dump, results, query, dataprovider, provider, source, datasource, csv, format, excel, filter, ADAPT01515987, ADAPT1515987, ADAPT, 01515987, 1515987 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.