- How do you change the database transaction isolation level for a Microsoft SQL Server database connection to Read Uncommitted?
- The following error occurs when running a report based on MS SQL:
Database Error (Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10) Transaction
(Process ID 110) was deadlocked on lock | Communication Buffer
resources with another process that has been chosen as deadlock victim.
Rerun the transaction (IES 10901) ( Error: INF)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
xir2 xi r2 xi31 xi3.1 31 3.1 boe bi 4.0 4.1 4.x bi40 bi41 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.x database isolation transaction level deadlock dead lock victim ms sql server read committed uncommitted , KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.