The Uom of the Invoiced Quantity Key Figures are Appearing incorrectly in the Invoice Volume Report for some Customer Invoices.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Report: Invoice Volume
- Show the invoice: ABC (where ABC stands for the Invoice)
- In the View section, add the field "Invoice Quantity" in column fields
- You can see the "Invoice Quantity" shows "400,00 XYZ" (where XYZ stands for the Uom)
- But in the invoice: ABC, the Uom is "kg"
The Origin - Element of the "Invoice Quantity" is BaseUnitQuantity/content.
The base Uom of the material is XYZ when the invoice was created.
This is the expected behavior.
You can use the field "Invoiced Quantity (Sales Unit of Measure)" to check the quantity.
Invoiced Quantity, Customer Invoice, Invoice Volume, BaseUnitQuantity/content, Report , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem