- It is expected that the error VL097 will be reported when creating an Inbound Delivery if the Delivery Date is before the Factory Calendar
- During Inbound delivery creation in transaction VL31N, when the Delivery Date is before the Factory Calendar, the system message VL097 "Date & lies before the start of factory calendar &" is not issued and the delivery can be saved
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL097, VL074, Delivery date, Factory Calendar, VL31N, FV50KFLK_LIEFERAVISDATUM_PRUEF, LIEFERAVISDATUM_PRUEFEN, SAPFV50K , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.