- In 2H 2021 release, though no recent configuration changes were done to Benefits, the following error is received upon save of Enrollment:
- No amounts maintained for the specified age group with the selected combination of fields
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any employee > Benefits Overview
- Try to Enroll into any Insurance Benefit
- Fill out: Insurance Plan, Provider, Enrolling For, Coverage
- Result: No error
- Try saving the enrollment request
- Result: No amounts maintained for the specified age group with the selected combination of fields
It could be either of the following:
- Employee Contribution and Employer Contribution fields are set as "Not Visible" in the Insurance Plan Enrollment Details Object Definition
- Or Employee Contribution and Employer Contribution fields are not configured in the Benefit Enrollment Config UI
As part of the 2H 2021 release, we have implemented a new validation for Insurance Enrollments.
If the fields Employee and Employer Contribution are marked as Not Visible in the object definition, then the data will be saved as null. Consequentially, this creates data issues for Automatic Enrollments triggered via Benefit Jobs.
To avoid those issues and ensure data consistency, this new validation was introduced.
In this regard, the Employee and Employer Contribution fields should not be set as "Not Visible" in the object definition; these fields should be read-only.
The same error could occur if you are using a custom UI for an Insurance Benefit. These fields need to be defined within the Insurance Plan Enrollment UI section.
If there is any requirement to hide these from the Enrollment screen, then this should be done via the Configuration UI for Benefit Enrollment via Manage Config UI.
The visibility can be set to "No".
No amounts maintained for the specified age group with the selected combination of fields, insurance, enrollment, benefit, coverage, plan, employee, employer, contribution , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , How To