In 2H 2021 Release, some Advanced Reports (Canvas) that have timestamp fields (e.g. Created Date, Last Modified Date) as the first column of the query are failing when executed offline with error message "Error rendering the list report"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting
- Run the affected Canvas (Advanced Reporting) report
- Online run works fine
- Export the report offline
- Download the report
- "Error rendering the list report" is displayed in the output file
Engineering team is working on the resolution of the issue.
- Edit the query of the report
- Go to Columns tab
- Notice that there is a timestamp field (e.g. Created Date) as the first column on the list
- Move the column away from the first position (e.g. move it to the second position)
- Save the query
- The report should work offline as well
Note: The workaround is not going to change the order of the column in the output, because this is also set at Component formatting.
In 2H 2021 Release KI2111 Advanced Reports canvas that have timestamp fields date as the first column of the query are failing when executed offline "Error rendering the list report" , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Known Error