Intercompany Supplier Invoice is not generated from Customer Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Search and open the respective Sales Order.
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to the Document Flow tab.
- See that after the Customer Invoice, no Supplier Invoice has been generated.
One of the reasons is that in the Customer Invoice Template, there is a special character, such as '/' which is not supported, hence the Supplier Invoice does not get created.
In order to resolve the issue, please edit the template through the following steps:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Form Template Maintanance view.
- Search for the respective template used for the Customer Invoices.
- Remove the Special Characters from the Form Template Name and upload it again.
Once this is done, please create a new document and the Supplier Invoice should be generated.
In case necessary, for existing documents please report an incident to SAP in order to retrigger the Supplier Invoice from the backend.
Customer Invoice, Supplier Invoice, Intercompany Supplier Invoice, Intercompany scenario , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To