- Is it possible to remove or disable the Recognize tile under Quick Action in the new home page for onboardees.
- Disable Recognize tile in latest home page after b2111 release
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to instance as candidate
- Notice tile Recognize under Quick Action
- Tile is present for onboardee
Currently you may disable the Recognize tile under Quick Action by Navigating to Manage Home Page. There you will have option to disable the tile however this tile will be removed for all users in the system. For now, there is no configuration in the system to only disable the tile for an specific group such as new onboardees.
To create an enhancement request with our product team please follow the instructions provided in the following KBA: 2090228. You may reference existing enhancement request 275849.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-HP , Home Page for Onboarding 2.0/ Tiles , Product Enhancement