- The rule configured to select the Process variant is not working as expected
- The rule is always setting the Process variant to default Onboarding Process variant
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a business rule to select Process variant as below:
- Initiate Crossboarding for a candidate
- As per the above rule, Crossboarding should be selected as Process variant but Default Onboarding Process is selected as Process variant
- In the above rule the If condition is configured incorrectly.
- The If condition was set as Process variant rule model.Process variant.Process type but this has to be set as Process variant rule model.Process.Process type. Since the Process variant is not selected for the candidate yet the Process variant type will be null and hence the rule will evaluate to false.
- Please change the if condition from Process variant rule model.Process variant.Process type to Process variant rule model.Process.Process type
Onboarding, select Process variant, rule not working as expected, business rule issue, Business rule, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Problem