For rehire users who have existing dependent information available in the user's previous employment profile an application error is thrown or you will receive a NumberFormatException Error.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the Rehire Task Responsible User
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard
- Search for the affected candidate
- Proceed with providing the review information
- An Application error message is displayed
- For instances where the candidate information is imported with custom value for dependent info, Onboarding System is unable to recognise the pattern format in which the personId is maintained. If the format is not following this set pattern then the error is thrown as the system unable to find the dependent details.
- This is a known product limitation and the Engineering Team are working towards a fix for the same.
- The fix is scheduled for future release. The fix date is yet to be confirmed.
- You can also monitor this KBA for the fix date.
Rehire, NumberFormatException, Dependents, Application Error, NHDR, New Hire Data Review , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Known Error