The Migration of Purchase Orders does not create Goods and Services Receipt.
In the Migration file, the fields 'Delivered Quantity' and 'Delivered Quantity - UOM' are fulfilled.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective Implementation Project and click on Open Activity List button.
- Go to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Search and open the activity "Migration of Accounting Transaction Data".
- Click on the Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the Migration Unit with title 'EN_Purchase_Oders2xml.xml'.
- Click on the 'Execute Migration' button.
- Click on the 'Execute Migration Step by Step'.
- Execute the Import.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search and open the Purchase Order migrated.
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to the Document Flow tab.
See that the system did not create the Goods and Services Receipt, there is a document there but it is not clickable.
The Goods and Services Receipt is not created when migrating Purchase Orders. The option is available when there is already a Goods and Services Receipt in the legacy system, so the Supplier Invoice Document can be created in the SAP Business ByDesign system.
This is the system expected behavior.
Once the Purchase Order is migrated with the delivery document, the Supplier Invoice can be created via the Supplier Invoicing work center > Invoice Entry > All Orders to be Invoiced > Enter the Purchase Order ID.
Help Document: Configuration: Migration of Open Goods Receipts
Help Document: Configuration: Migration of Purchase Orders
Purchase Orders, Migration, Goods and Services Receipt , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To