- We are trying to convert the following Onboarding users in status READY_TO_HIRE to status HIRED via the API call, updateFromExternalHrisONB. According to the entityONB2Process
- However, when we try to update their status via the API call URL/odata/v2/updateFromExternalHrisONB , we get the error:
- “The request could not be completed because the ONB2Process for the given onbStableId could not be found. Ensure that the ONB2Process is associated to a valid onbStableId.”
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Onboarding process object is in "Cancelled" status.
- The Onboarding process status of the affected candidates are in "Cancelled" status.
- That is the reason you cannot hire a candidate that does not have a active Process object.
- The Onboarding Stable ID will not be working for them to perform the action via API.
API, READY_TO_HIRE, HIRED, ONB2Process, onbStableId, updateFromExternalHrisONB, entityONB2Process , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ATS , ATS Integration , Problem