The output item of the sales order is stuck in status "In Preparation" and doesn't change to "Complete". There is no message log available.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Open the "Manage Output Items" app.
- Filter with Status "In Preparation" and relevant Output Type, Application Object Type, Receiver, Item ID, Application Object ID in order to find out the output item.
- Select this output item and click "Send".
- If this output item still cannot be sent successfully, error messages will pop up with the detailed information, for example "Item is not relevant for output".
- For this error message, please go on checking the output relevance rules in the "Output Parameter Determination" app. Please either adjust the output relevance rules or do relevant changes in the sales order to make the output item relevant for output.
Output Item, Sales Order, In Preparation, Complete, Manage Output Items, Status, Output Type, Application Object Type, Receiver, Item ID, Application Object ID, Send, Relevant, Output Parameter Determination, Output Relevance Rules , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-OC , S/4HANA: Output Control on Sales Documents , Problem