- SuccessFactors Customer, hosted in Next Generation Cloud, needs to set up outbound connection to port 22 for External SFTP accounts.
- Outbound connection to External SFTP account is failing.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
As per our new security policy, outbound connections to port 22 are blocked on Next Generation Cloud. Therefore customers using external SFTP accounts will need to have their destination IP / URLs allow-listed on the SuccessFactors end.
To get this allow listing done on SuccessFactors, Customers need to raise a support ticket with the following details-
- Please include this in the ticket subject line- "Port 22 Allow Listing for External SFTP"
- The Description should include the following-
SF Company ID->
External SFTP IP address->
External SFTP URL->
- This allow-listing applies only for connection to external SFTP accounts. It is not required for internal, SuccessFactors-provided SFTP accounts.
- These outbound connections are allowed through port 22 only, and not other custom ports.
Outbound,External SFTP,Port 22,Port22,allow listing,allow-listing,allowlisting,whitelisting , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To