Reading/extracting data from a HCPR via e.g a DTP, BW Query or via simple LISTCUBE transaction fails with following error:
- user is not authorized/[Request Info: Object Name = "<schema>"."0BW:BIA:<HCPR_technical_name>", FM Name = TREX_DBS_AGGREGATE]
- Error 2.950 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- Error reading the data of InfoProvider <HCPR_technical_name>$X
- Error in BW: _HCPR_PROCESS-3-
This error solely occurs for HCPRs that consume a HANA view (either a regular HANA calculation view (CV) or an external SAP HANA view).
The executing user is sufficiently authorized on given HCPR. The error does not specifically mention for what the authroizations are missing and for which user.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4, 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0, 2.0, 2021
"SAP<SID>", "user is not authorized", "2.950", "_HCPR_PROCESS-3-" , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-HMOD-AUT , BW2HANA authorization generation , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BW4-ME-HMOD-AUT , BW2HANA authorization generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.