For bill of exchange presentation function, the error "No bill/exch. presentation account defined for XXXX XXXXX XXXXX" (message no. FZ918) is displayed when entering bank details of "Assign house bank".
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "BoE Presentation" app.
- Enter the "Company Code" and "Individual Account".
- Choose "Bill of exch.list".
- Select the BoE posted and choose "Assign House Bank".
- Error "No bill/exch. presentation account defined for XXXX XXXXX XXXXX" is displayed.
Maintain the discount account and collection account in app "Manage Bank Accounts".
- Open app "Manage Bank Accounts".
- Select the bank account.
- Select the item under "House Bank Account Connectivity".
- Maintain "Bill Discount Acct" and "Collection Account" fields under "Bank Details For Returned Presentation".
FZ918, Bill of exchange, BoE presentation, Discount account, Collection account, No bill/exch. presentation account defined, Assign house bank , KBA , FI-AR-AR-H , Bill of exchange , FI-LOC-BOE , Bill of Exchange , Problem