As you have noticed, all the submitted Integration Center jobs which were scheduled during Regular Maintenance Window (RMW) failed with below error message which can be see in event log under execution manager:
Failed due to - The URL or IP address under Source Settings or Destination Settings tab is invalid or belongs to a Country or region in which this service is unavailable. Please provide a valid URL or IP address and retry. Error code: gbsf503
Impact: Due to this issue, all impacted integrations were unscheduled i.e. schedule information was deleted from Integration Center and submitted version of jobs were deleted from backend.
Impacted DC: DC12
Action Taken: SAP tried to restore schedule for all affected customers. However, while trying to restore schedule information from backend, it was identified that most of the integrations were rescheduled from integration Center. If we try to restore for these integrations then duplicate jobs would get submitted and this would cause data discrepancy.
To avoid this data issue, follow the steps under resolution section.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
How to find impacted integration Center job?
- Go to Execution Manager Dashboard-> Integration Center and apply below filters for custom date range as 13th November and process state as "Failed"
- This will give you list of failed integrations:
- Open the log for these integrations and verify if you see below error message:
- Now, go back to Integration Center and open the impacted integration. Schedule for this integration would be in "Suspended/Not Scheduled" status.
- Schedule these impacted integrations again by updating available fields (Occurs, Start Time, Ending On, Email To). You can pick the schedule time same as start time in event log if you do not remember previous schedules.
- Do verify if "Scheduled Version" under Scheduling tab matches with your integration name and version as highlighted above.
- You don't have to make any changes in your integrations. Set the schedule for impacted integrations by clicking on "Set Schedule" and make sure "Review and run" page has been updated with new schedules.
Recommendation would be to start the schedule with future Date/Time and do not select "Start Time" in past while scheduling the Integrations.
Also, to avoid such issues in future, further enhancement will be done by Engineering and no submitted Integration Center's jobs will get deleted.
IC, gbs503, 13th November , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB , Integration Center Job , Problem