- When you work on SEB external event integration scenarios, some of the scenarios for the defined subscriptions are not triggered as expected.
- In the "Event Notification Audit Log" tool of SAP SuccessFactors Admin Center, failed events show an HTTP response "401 null" error reported from the endpoint.
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPException: HTTP response '401: null' when communicating with
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- We're aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as part of PLS-23600
- This error can be caused by two reasons:
- incorrect configuration in the integration.
- the error reported and described in this known issue.
Workaround: Update the token expire time in the OAuth token service for the erroneous subscriptions and extend it to 30 days. Make sure the change takes effect.
KI2111, PLS-23600 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SEB , Service Event Bus Framework , Known Error