You scoped the business configuration scoping question "Do you want to retain the sales territory data during Lead conversion?" but you are not seeing the lead territory appear in the converted accounts. You are in a multi-territory account setup.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Leads view.
- Open the lead ABC (where ABC is the ID of a lead which has the Sales Territory Name DEF in its header (where DEF is a Territory)).
- Go to the Actions button and select 'Convert to Account and Contact'.
- Fill in the required information and open the account converted.
- Go to the Sales Territories view.
You will see a territory maintained there that is different from DEF you expected.
Sales Territories view of account has two sections:
- Sales Territories will display territories derived from realignment runs and/or 'derive territories' action available inside account.
- Dedicated Sales Territories will display manually assigned by users territories.
The territory DEF will be in the Dedicated Sales Territories section. This section might be hidden in your layout, seek your administrator user to enable it via Adaptation Mode in this case.
This is the system current standard behavior.
Leads ; Do you want to retain the sales territory data during Lead conversion? ; Territory ; Conversion ; Account ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To