- SAP Cloud ALM was Provisioned under Feature Set A
- Setup Steps have not yet been performed
- Migration SAP BTP from Feature Set A to Feature Set B performed and Setup documentation is now specific to Feature Set B
- Customer’s SAP Cloud ALM is still on Feature Set A, and setup documentation is now specific to Feature Set B and the setup steps for Feature Set A are needed
- SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) Feature Set A
- SAP Cloud ALM 1.0
Migration, Feature Set A B, Setup Administration Guide, how-to, SAP Cloud ALM, Onboarding , KBA , SV-CLM-INF-ONB , Onboarding and Decomissioning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.