For all custom MDF object created, we have noticed the UI is not rendered properly in Additional Data Collection
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as candidate
- Open Additional Data Collection tile/step
- MDF object sequence randomly change
- The sequence of the UIs in Manage Data and the sequence of the fields are not respecting in Additional Data Collection step
- As confirmed by our Engineering Team, this is a know issue and this needs to be taken up as an enhancement. Please follow the enhancement process to get this fixed.
- Please refer to KB Article: 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products to have your idea considered, voted on, and to track the interest of others.
- The direct Link to our Community Ideas Pages for Onboarding is https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsOnboarding
Custom Data Collection, Manage Config UI, Additional Data Collection, Custom MDF object, Sequence, order, random , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-CDC , Custom Data Collection , Product Enhancement