- Cannot find the new hires who declined e-Signature in Manage Pending Hires.
- Candidates who declined the e-Signature and go through the onboarding process again, signed the documents, and still missing from the Manage Pending Hires.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. New hire declines e-signature
2. New hire completed personal data, additional data and sign the document
3. Check the candidate in Manage Pending Hires
4. See that it is still missing.
- This is a defect and is currently being worked on by the Engineering Team in OBX-19653
- There is a logic in the backend that receives signal from the new hire tasks, compliance task, document flow and compliance document flow.
- The workflow is not getting completed and onboarding status is not getting updated to "Ready to Hire". Hence the candidate not appearing in the Manage Pending Hires.
WORKAROUND: Update the Hire Status as "Ready To Hire" in the onboarding process from Manage data.
- Go to Manage Data >> Process
- Enter the Process ID of the affected candidate.
- Select 'Make Correction' in the Take Action button of the page
- Then, change the Hire Status to 'Ready To Hire'
PERMANENT FIX: The Engineering Team is working on the code-fix and is tentative to be deployed on 1H 2022 (b2205) release.
This KBA will be updated once the Engineering Team has confirmed the fix date of the issue.
OBX-19653, INC0893604, declined e-signature, decline document flow, candidate missing in MPH, Onboarding 2.0, ONB 2.0, OBX, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem