- Cannot schedule a purge without providing End Date.
- Error shown- "Invalid time scheduling. The job cannot be scheduled"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to any SuccessFactors instance that is in 2H 2021 release version.
- Go to Data Retention Management tool.
- Create a Purge Request, selecting any purge type, with required parameters.
- Click Schedule to bring up the "Schedule Purge Request" pop-up.
- Try to schedule the purge without any End Date.
- Error will be shown- The recurring pattern is invalid. No occurrence can be found in the time range
This is one of the Enhancements from the 2H 2021 release and hence, an expected behavior. A valid End Date is now required in order to be able to Schedule a Purge Request.
A valid End Date needs to be selected for the Purge request scheduling to be accepted. Customers can choose a future year, like 2099, for the End date if they do not want the purge schedule to expire too soon.
2H 2021,b2111,H2,2021,DRM,DRTM,Purge Schedule,Schedule Purge , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Product Enhancement