- You are using Custom Analytical Queries app.
- You want to create a custom analytical query based on a custom CDS view cube scenario
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a custom CDS view YY1_XXX with a primary data source without parameters and a secondary data source with parameters(P_1 and P_2).
In this way, the parameter won't be automatically added.
2. Add the parameters from the secondary data source to the view YY1_XXX
3. Create a custom query based on YY1_XXX
Error: Input parameter P_2 has a different position in bound view YY1_XXX
The parameters order is switched in the custom CDS view. You have created custom CDS view adding P_2 in the first position in the parameters tab.
Switching the order of the parameters, adding P_1 in the first position and P_2 in the second position.
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem