- The external SRS replicates data out from HADR using table-level replication.
- However, the external SRS' inbound queues (IBQ) receive DML statements for all tables in the primary databases and not only for tables that are set for replication via table-level replication definitions.
- The external SRS' inbound queues grow larger than expected.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) with external replication
repdef, CR825803, CR#825803, 825803, SPQ, Agent, Simple Persistent Queue, limitation, design, feature, request , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.