I have updated my picklist values in RCM Picklist Centre, but the values are not updated in Career Site Builder Data Capture Forms after clicking "Refresh Picklist".
- SAP Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Picklist Center in RCM in the search bar Menu
- Update the values you want
- Refresh Metadata in "OData API Metadata Refresh And Export"
- Go to Career Site Builder -> Tools -> Data Capture Forms -> edit the appropriate Layout
- Select Picklist -> Refresh Picklist
- The new picklist values are not retrieved in Career Site Builder, the old values are still showing
This issue can happen if you have set two different types of fields requirement between RCM and RMK.
If when in Career Site Builder Data Capture Form, one of your picklist value is set as "Required", then it has to be as "Required" in RCM as well for the picklist to be updated.
Both RCM and Career Site Builder RMK must be configured the same in order for everything to work.
You will need to change the requirement status of your value(s) in RCM to match the one in Career Site Builder, or create a new Data Capture Form and make sure everything aligns between RCM and RMK, because the field can't be edited in an existing Data Capture Form in Career Site Builder.
Recruiting Marketing, Career Site Builder, Data Capture Form, Picklist, Picklist Center , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , Problem