The National Bank Code (NBC) derived in a payment file created based on a Custom Payment File Structure is not the one you expect.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Outbound Files view.
- Open the respective file.
- Click View All.
- Open the file (for example, a .txt file).
- Notice that on the field you've set up with data source as National Bank Code of Payer/Payee in respective custom payment file structure the National Bank Code derived is not the expected one.
There are two or more National Bank Codes set up for the respective supplier's bank in Bank Directory Entry and none of them are flagged as Identification via National Bank Code.
In this case, system is deriving one of the NBCs configured while you you expect other.
When there are multiple NBCs defined in respective Bank Directory Entry, you should flag the one you want to be derived in payment files as both Default and Identification via National Bank Code.
NBC; national bank code; payment file; payment file structure; bank directory entry; supplier bank data , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To