Customer is getting the error message" Transaction currency differ from the house bank currency in the App Post outgoing payments.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Post Outgoing Payments.
- Provide the house bank and the house bank account to make the payment posting.
- Simulate the outgoing payment.
This is a new limitation that is introduce to reflect a correct balance.
Also the transaction currency and the house bank account currency must be identical to post documents.
Currency on Bank Account to which your house bank account is linked is different form the transaction currency.
Follow the below steps to resolve the given error message.
- Use the App Manage Bank Accounts.
- Provide the house bank and house bank account number. Note the bank key in the company code.
- Use App Manage Banks to create a new house bank in the same bank key.
- Now go to App Manage bank accounts to create a new bank account with the same account number and the currency = clearing document currency.
- Go to house bank account connectivity assign the new house bank.
- Assign the same house bank account and G/L Account in house bank account data as used in App post outgoing payments .
- Save and activate the bank account.
Now use the new house bank and the same house bank account number to post the payment from the App Post outgoing payment.
See the to below KBA to understand how the bank account logical key is determined.
house, bank, post, outgoing, payment, currency, different, transaction, account, gbp, eur, usd, KR, vendor, FINS_ACDOC_POST094, F1612. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem