You noticed that while creating an invoice this field is grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier invoicing work center
- Go to invoices and credit memos
- Select any invoice and click on copy
- go to Supplier invoicing work center
- go to common task and create new invoice
- Then go to view all
- Go to items tab
- Go to basic tab
- You will see that this field is not editable
The field Invoice Price/Price Unit is linked to Net unit price only, Hence it is greyed out when the Invoice Entry is set to Gross.
So choose invoice entry as net while creating invoice.
- Go to invoice
- General tab
- You will find field"invoice entry"
- Change it to net
KBA 3114539 - How to default the 'invoice entry' field value in supplier invoice
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To