- When you apply a Date filter to a Table report and select the relative end date as "End of the next calendar year", an exception error occurs
- While creating schedule for tables for Date range subdomain schema, there is a duplicate label for two Relative date range - "endOfNextYear" and "lastSuccessfullRun"
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Reporting
- Go to "View Schedules" -"All jobs"
- Try to run one of the report schedules
- The reports will not be sent to SFTP and in the logs there is an error similar to:
Full exception:com.successfactors.jobscheduler.ScheduledJobExecutionException: Report generation is failed
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: value nullis not a valid DateExpression
- Product Engineering are working on resolving it under AYT-44182. The solution is scheduled to be delivered on the 2205 release.
- There is no workaround available for this issue
AYT-44182, KI2111, duplicate, multiple, same, dupe, label, date range, exception, null, error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Known Error
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions