When changing the label of the ‘Take Action’ drop-down menu from candidate application page to a label with extra characters, the button shifts to the next line down
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting>Job Requisitions
- Click into a job requisition and click on a candidate name
- See the ‘Take Action’ drop-down menu label and how it is aligned with other buttons ‘Save’, ‘Cancel’ and ‘Contact Candidate’:
- Change this label as per the steps in KBA 2576546.
- Follow steps 1-3 again and see that this button no longer aligns as before and is actually moved to the next line down:
This is expected behaviour as confirmed by Product Management. It is recommended to use less characters when changing this label to avoid shifting the label in the UI.
Workaround: You can press “CTRL-” to zoom out of the page and make the button revert back to its original location:
Move, position , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem