- Poor performance when running consolidation in management model.
- When monitoring the execution, one of the methods of the consolidation engine, that takes up a lot of processing, is the method COLLECT_DATA_ALL_LEVELS_EP.
- The method COLLECT_DATA_ALL_LEVELS_EP is used for Equity and Proportional consolidation methods. However, in management model, there is no single rule using Equity/Proportional methods.
- This method should not be executed entirely if no Equity/Proportional methods is present
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 11.x onwards including Support Packages
- SAP_BW 754 0003
- S4CORE 104 0003
- S4HANA ON PREMISE 1909 03 (SAP S/4HANA 1909)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA 1909
COLLECT_DATA_ALL_LEVELS_EP, Equity, Proportional rule , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC-TDL , Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.