With the release of the 2H 2021 release, Microsoft Teams is now able to be integrated with SAP SuccessFactors Learning. Links to Microsoft's guides are available below.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The below links are subject to change per Microsoft. Any assistance with setup and integration of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure, and SuccessFactors Learning should be worked on with Microsoft Support. Customers need to engage with their account executives or CSMs to get the help needed from Microsoft. SAP Support cannot provide assistance in Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Azure settings/configurations.
- Register your Microsoft Teams app
- Configure the Microsoft Teams app to expose a web API
- Configure a client application to access a web API
- Allow applications to access online meetings on behalf of a user
- Grant per-user application access policy
Regarding the concerns on permissions, these are required by the APIs used in the integration. As the APIs require admin consent, admin must approve it. You can refer the resources below where it is well documented for each Graph APIs.
- Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All - Microsoft Graph permissions reference - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs
- OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All - Microsoft Graph permissions reference - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs
Use the VLS Guide for the steps required along with the permissions that need to be set.
vls, teams, microsoft, vle, apis, integration, links, help, guide, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , How To