When replicating a Contract from ERP or S/4 to C4C, the message is failing in Web Service Message Monitoring with the error: Sales Contract with Billing Plan is not supported.
Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In S/4 or ERP:
- Create a Contract
- Fill with the required information
- Replicate the same to C4C
- In C4C, go to Administrator workcenter
- General Settings
- Web Service Message Monitoring
- Check the inbound contract replication message
- It failed with the mentioned error
C4C does not support billing plan for "Sales Contract". Instead, you must ensure that you are replicating a "Service Contract", which supports the billing plan replication to C4C.
- Check for the <ProcessingTypeCode> tag in the inbound message payload which has the external code of the document type.
- Now go to Code List Mapping for Integration activity in Business Configuration, open local data type name "BusinessTransactionDocumentProcessingTypeCode" and check for which internal code the same is mapped.
- This internal code must be maintained in the document type of "Service Contract" activity in Business Configuration, and not under "Sales Contract".
contract, service contract, sales contract, billing plan , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , How To