You have a given standard field (e.g. Manager) in the Employee screen and when checking the quick view for the Employee under Adaptation mode, that given field is not available to be added there.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter adaptation mode in the Employee quick view.
- Click Add Fields button.
- Look for the field you want to add.
- You can't find the field listed there, even though it is present in the Employee TI (thing inspector).
The old quick view doesn't have all the available fields.
No further development resources are employed in the old quick view.
If you want to have the latest available fields in the Quick View you need to use the new quick view, which can be activated in:
- Go to your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings option.
- Go to Company Settings on the left menu.
- Activate the option "Enable New Quick View".
Employee; Field; Quick View; QT; QV; Adapt; Add Field; , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To