The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- The Exception Aggregation Type of an account is set to None.
- The story has at least one story filter.
- When you enter value for this account, you expect this value to be disaggregated to the all the base members. However, the disaggregated value is not the same as the enter value.
For example, Total product is the parent of Product A and Product B.
You enter value 20 for (Account A, Total product).
You expect to see 20 for (Account A, Product A) and (Account A, Product B). However, the actual result is 10 for (Account A, Product A) and (Account A, Product B).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.15
This is a known issue. A fix is already contained in one of the upcoming waves.
A short description of the root cause, trying to avoid being too technical: We have a special handling of simple scenarios in order to improve the performance of mass data entries when users copy large amounts of data from excel sheets into tables where some dimensions on the axes are only showing hierarchy leaves.
This scenario is falsely detected to be simple, leading to the wrong outcome of the data entry that you experience.
The fix will be included in wave 2021.21.
In the time until the fix is deployed, please try the following workaround:
- If you can replace the story filter by a widget filter, the issue should no longer occur.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, distribute, disaggregation , KBA , HAN-DB-EPM , SAP HANA Planning and Simulation Platform , LOD-ANA-PL-DIS , Distribute, Spreading, Assign, Copy & Paste , Problem