After creating a Data Mashup, you are not able to find it under mashup Authoring list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Mashup Authoring.
2. Click on New then Data Mashup.
3. Give it a name.
4. Select without Port Binding.
5. Select the Mashup Category.
6. Click in Next.
7. Add a Service.
8. Select Rest Service as example.
9. Click in Preview and mark "Refresh on Mashup Loaded" flag.
10. Click in Next, Finish then Close.
11. The pop up appears "Save Changes".
12. Click in "No".
13. Search for your Data mashup on Mashup Authoring lists.
14. You are not able to find your Data mashup.
This is a limitation with data mashup, where part of information is not correctly saved and needs to be saved again to make it work completely.
When Save Changes pop up appears, you should click in Yes to save the mashup.
Mashup, Data, Missing, Appearing, , KBA , AP-RC-GEN-MSH , Mashups , How To