The candidate is moved to another status (eg Interview), the business rule automatically moves them to the Disqualified status, however the candidate is showing up under the active candidates list.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: A Business rule for Job Application has been created in your instance, that disqualifies Candidates based on their response to a pre-screening question. (For example - Do you have 3 or more years experience in a similar position? - Yes/No)
- Apply to a Job Requisition
- Answer the pre-screening question with the response that moves your candidate to the Disqualified status
- Select ‘Apply’
- On the Job Requisition, click on Candidates
- Select the Candidate > move candidate to another status.
- See that the candidate is in a disqualified status, due to the Business rule
- Notice that the candidate still shows up in the "active candidate" list.
The Engineering Team have identified the cause of the issue and the correcyion is targeted for the upcoming H1 2022 Release (Preview: April 15, 2022 - Production: May 20, 2022)
How to Use Business Rules to Disqualify a Candidate Based on Field Values (Pre-Screening) - KBA 2921494
disqualified status, active, candidates, RCM-101743, KI2111, b2205 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Known Error