Error "An error occurred. Please create an incident on component FI-AR-AR-G." is raised when scheduling Customer Balance Confirmation job in Schedule Accounts Receivable Jobs app.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with Business user.
- Go to app Schedule Account Receivables Jobs
- Click on Create.
- Select job template Customer Balance Confirmation
- Provide parameters
- Schedule the job
In the parameter session, the checkbox "No reply" is not checked. This means that, the balance confirmation letter contains a prepared letter for the customer to respond to your balance confirmation request. This option requires a business partner to be entered in the parameter "Reply To" who shall receive the reply letter. The address of this business partner is used to determine the reply address.
The error message will be fixed in the upcoming release.
As a work-around for this issue, you can do one of the following options:
1. Check the option "No Reply" to skip the reply letter. In that case field "Reply to" shall be empty.
2. Keep option "No Reply" unchecked and enter in field "Reply to" a business partner with the reply address.
S4_PC, FI-FIO-AR, FI-AR-AR-G, F2366, AR_ACCOUNTANT, Customer Balance Confirmation, SAP_FIN_AR_BLNC_CNFRMTN, 2111, 2108 , KBA , FI-AR-AR-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , Problem