Upon trying to upload the attachment for the document XYZ, system throws the error:
Error while uploading attachment. File is either corrupted or file format not supported for upload.
(where XYZ represents the Document ID)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the app (for example Manage Customer Master Data)
- Find and Open the document XYZ (for example Customer ID)
- Select Edit
- Go to the tab Attachments
- Select the button Upload
- Browse for the file and select the button Open
- Systems loads for a while and throws the error
For security reasons and to keep the risk low of a security attack against customer clients and the S/4HANA solution, not all file types are approved for the upload.
You may find below the list of MIME types allowed in the S/4HANA systems.
As a workaround to the reported scenario, you may zip the files and attach the file to the document as .zip file
Error while uploading attachment, file is either corrupted or file format not supported for upload, zip, MIME, Attachment, Upload, File, Corrupted, Format, Supported , KBA , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , Problem