On some screens, dialog headers don't properly use the colors configured for "portlet headers" in Theme Manager
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- GOTO Admin Center -> Theme Manager
- Select the theme (other than Fiori 3) and double click on theme -->Fine Tune–>Expand Portlet --> add below setting for example
Header text color --> add #FFFFFF
Header link text color -->add #00679E
Header background color -->add #2714B7
- GOTO CPM pages, click on the "Create Activity/ Create Achievement " dialogs. Instead of the new Header color, it appears in the old color.
- The Create Goal, Start Meeting -> Save and Finish pop up, Activity Details page - Request Feedback has the new Header color.
This can also be seen in other pages, for example:
- clicking on Proxy Now the pop-up window header color do not match settings in Theme Manager
We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it under WEF-18225
Currently, it's not possible to apply theming to the header background color on those screens, so we decided to block theming of text color as well, to prevent theming that makes the text unreadable
KI2111, WEF-18225 , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Known Error