You are unable to find the Payment Method 'Bill of Exchange Receivables Sole Bill' in the Master Data of Accounts.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select the relevant Account.
- Click Edit -> Financial Data.
- Go to the Payment Data sub-tab.
- Under Payment Methods, click Add Row.
You expected to find the Payment Method 'Bill of Exchange Receivables Sole Bill', however this is not available.
The Payment Methoed 'Bill of Exchange Receivables Sole Bill' cannot be maintained on Business Partner level.
On Business Partner level it is only possible to maintain the following Payment Methods related to BOE:
- BOE - Receivable with Acceptance
- BOE - Receivable without Acceptance
This is the designed system behavior.
The Payment Method 'Bill of Exchange Receivables Sole Bill' can be seen and used from the Payment Monitor in either Liquidity Management or Payment Management work center.
Bill of Exchange, Receivables Sole Bill, Payment Method, Account Master Data , KBA , boe , bill of exchange receivable sole bill , bill of exchange , receivable sole bill , account , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To