You have created the Bank Payment Advice and you want to Preview the Form Template. This functionality is specific to Israel.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work centre.
- Click on Bank Payment Advice view.
- Open the Bank Payment Advice.
- Click on View All.
- Here, you want the option to Preview the Advice.
You have to scope the element using below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Implementation project.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Ensure that Country - Israel is selected.
- Go to section 4 Questions.
- Select Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select Communication for Payment and Liquidity.
- Expand Group: Payment Forms.
- Mark checkbox In Scope for "You can print and send bank payment advices.”
- Click Next.
- Review and click Finish.
1) The above Scoping Question is specific to Israel. Meaning - You can find this question for any of the scoped Country. However, the Bank Payment Advice Template(Application and User Management work centre - Form Template Maintenance View) can be visible, Only if the Country - Israel is selected as mentioned in the Step - 5.
2) In the Application and User Management work centre - Form Template Maintenance View, You can copy the Template for other countries except Israel, but you can Preview the Bank Payment Advice only for Country - Israel.
Preview Bank Payment Advice, Bank payment advice - Form Template Missing, Preview Advice for Israel. , KBA , preview bank payment advice , bank payment advice - form template miss , preview payment advice for israel , AP-PAY-ADV , Payment Advice , How To