- How to set Inline Translation?
- Adding/Enabling Inline Translation for a Story Report
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- People Analytics Embedded Edition
You can add localized values for widget titles and page names in Story reports after you enable inline translation for the story. The ability of adding localized page names and widget titles enables you to interact with the story in your preferred locale.
- Ensure that inline translation has been enabled for the story report.
- Ensure you have view access for the story report.
- Ensure that you have edit access to a story to enable the inline translation.
- Go to Report Center and open a story report in which you want to enable inline translation.
- Select the Edit mode.
- Choose File Story Details, and switch on the Enable translation option under the Translation section:
- Select the View mode, and go to Tools Inline Translation:
- The Inline Translation pane appears. Your system language becomes the source language for the story.
- Select a Target language from the dropdown menu.
- In the Page Details section, update localized values for page names and widget titles in the selected target language.
- Save the changes, and save the story.
- After you enable inline translation in a story, you can edit it only in the source language. When you enable inline translation in the story, your current locale becomes the source language for the story.
- For example, consider that currently your system locale is German. If you enable inline translation in a story (initially created in the English US locale), the source language of the story now becomes German. After the inline translation is active, you can edit the story only when your system language is German.
- In order for Chart related Titles to appear for Inline Translation pane, you need to rename the Chart Title first in View mode.
- The Inline translation should be added to Charts replacing ">Inline test</span></p> in the following way:
- Please note that after enabling Inline translation, stories can only be edited on the source language.
- Inline translation cannot be disabled currently once it’s enabled. Therefore, if you do not want to use inline translation for a particular story after enabling the same, you can simply ignore adding any translation using inline translation panel.
Report Story, Inline translation, targe language, source language, Chart Title, Table title, change language, edit inline translation, Story report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-SDS , Story Designer - Story & Formatting , How To