You are replicating Sales Order/Sales Quote from SAP ERP/S4H to SAP Cloud for Customer and the CustomerOrderReplicationIn Service Interface fails with "Action SET_CREDIT_WORTHINESS_STATUS not possible; action is disabled." error.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Web Service Message Monitoring under Administrator Work center.
- Search for the CustomerOrderReplicationIn Service Interface.
- You will be able to see the error.
The C4C document type used has Maintenance Mode "Internal" which does not allow external updates.
To maintain the correct document type, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview facet.
- Open the fine-tune activity Sales Orders.
- Maintain Document Types.
- Maintain the required document type as "Internal & External" or "External" based on your business needs.
Sales Order, Error, External system, Document type, SET_CREDIT_WORTHINESS_STATUS
KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To