- You create a contract with a valid condition.
- You create a purchase requisition referred to the contract and you expect that the price is copied as "valuation price" in the valuation tab instead the price is picked from material master
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- System Behavior
- The price will not be copied from the contract into the requisition because of changes in the source of supply which might occur later on.
- In case of valuated material, the price in a purchase requisition is adopted from the accounting view of the material master.
- If no material master record exists, you must enter a price when creating the purchase requisition.
S4_PC, valuation price in purchase requisition, price adoption in purchase requisition, purchase contract price not taken in purchase requisition , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem