You notice that, when creating a sub-ticket out of a main ticket, the Service Category is copied over, however, the Incident Category is not copied from the main ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Sub-Tickets tab.
- Click to create a new sub-ticket.
- See the Incident Category is not copied over from the main ticket.
At the moment, the Cloud for Customer system does not support the copy of the field Incident Category from the main ticket to the sub-ticket.
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
C4C, Service, Ticket, Service Ticket, Main Ticket, Sub-Ticket, Sub Ticket, Incident Category, Category, Categories, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To